Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services is a module from the Microsoft Azure certification designed for Developers, which is a part of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Web Applications certification track. It is a course that will help you to prepare for the Microsoft 70-487 examination, which is recommended for Developers with three to five years experience in web service development and a minimum of one year in Web API and Azure Solutions.
Microsoft Azure is a set of cloud services that Developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft’s comprehensive network of data centres. Microsoft built Azure with specific integrated tools, DevOps and marketplace support to provide the very best platform for the building of anything from mobile applications to internet and networking solutions.
What Will I Learn?
This course will teach you how to create and deployed Web applications and API based services using Microsoft Azure. You will also learn how to access, query and manipulate data that lies within the network.
Once you have completed the course you will be fully prepared for the Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services examination.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Accessing Data
- Designing and Implementing WCF Services
- Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- Creating and Consuming Web API Based Services
- Deploying Web Application and Services
- Course Review
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Innovate and deliver high quality applications using Microsoft’s market-leading Azure cloud service
- Cross-device experiences with support for all major mobile platforms
- Expert instructor-led training by professionals who have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience.
- Quizzes and exam simulations so you can prepare for the official exam more effectively
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
- Accessing Data
- Designing And Implementing WCF Services
- Querying And Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- Creating And Consuming Web API Based Services
- Deploying Web Applications And Services
- Course Review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.