The Microsoft 70-741 is the second course in the MCSA Windows Server 2016. Networking with Windows Server 2016 will cover all the major aspects of a network running the popular Microsoft Windows operating system. This course provides the fundamental networking skills to deploy and support Windows Server 2016, covering IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and advanced techniques and principles including Software Defined Networking.
The course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience, including Network, System or Infrastructure Administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills regarding networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
The course will fully prepare you for the Microsoft 70-741 exam, which goes towards the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2016 qualification. The 70-741 is the second module of three which go towards the globally recognised MCSA status. Once you have passed all three exams, you will show your proficiency in your knowledge of Windows Server 2016.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Planning and implementing IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes.
- Troubleshooting client and server connectivity to name resolution with the Domain Name System
- Assignment of IP addresses using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
- Various types of remote access capabilities that are supported in Windows Server 2016, including Virtual Private Networks, the Web Application Proxy and the DirectAccess alternative to remote access.
- Options that are available to optimise branch office scenarios, including BranchCache, Read Only Domain Controllers, and the Distributed File System.
- Cover new and improved advanced networking features in Windows Server 2016.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- This course is led by a subject matter expert with a minimum of 15 years, real-world experience.
- Self-paced training program that is designed to allow flexibility.
- Demonstrations and visual representations that allow students to develop their skills
- Quizzes and exam simulators.
- World class Learning Management System (LMS) which allows you to interact with other students.
- 12-month access to the course content.
- 24/7 access to the course content throughout your duration.
- Learn fundamental networking skills to deploy and support Windows Server 2016.
- Planning and implementing IPv4 network
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing and Managing IPAM
- Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Implementing VPNs
- Implementing networking for branch offices
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking