Want to get up-to-speed with the latest with Microsoft Access now that it’s far more than just a way to create desktop databases? This fantastic-value online course is designed to enable you to do just that in the most cost and time-effective way possible.
What’s New with Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access 2016 is now a quick and convenient tool for creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business more efficiently. What’s more, data is now stored in a SQL database so it’s even more secure and scalable than before. Not only that, it’s now easier than ever to share your applications with colleagues.
What Will I Learn?
You’ll start by mastering the basics when it comes to relational database design and the creation of database objects. Next, you’ll move on to getting to grips with using forms, query tables and reports to manage data. Finally, you’ll take your skillset to the next level by gaining a good understanding of the interface customisation and creation editing of the many objects available within the Microsoft Access application.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress from basic, to intermediate, to advanced Microsoft Access 2016, with the three comprehensive and easy-to-access modules.
- Begin with the Access Beginner module, where, after an introduction, you’ll learn about elements, reviewing data, queries, tracking time and design work with forms.
- Move on to Access Intermediate where you’ll get confident with relationships, changing information, loading tables, relating invoices and the time entry form.
- Finally, in Access Advanced you’ll enhance your skillset with queries before moving on to reports based on queries, adding additional information, updating query and creating a report from scratch.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get all the benefits of a live class at a fraction of the cost.
- Save time while getting the expert-level tuition you would expect from a live class.
- Use the navigation and control tools to pause, rewind and fast-forward content to suit your own needs.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of professional experience provide real-world scenarios that teach you practical expertise, not just theoretical knowledge.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentation make learning easy to engage with.
- Flash cards and educational games ensures the course content appeals to a wide range of learning styles.
- Exam simulators and practice quizzes after each module enable you to progress in confidence.
- Technical support is available, should you run into problems.
- Gaining a good working knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016 is a shrewd investment in your career, whether you’re managing data within your own business or looking to stand out from your peers.
Access greater career success today by signing up to Microsoft Access 2016.
- Access Beginner
- Access Intermediate
- Access Advanced