Learn how to competently use Excel 2013’s many powerful features and make the most of this popular spreadsheet program. Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for getting meaning out of data, as well as making calculations and tracking information. This latest version has many new features that allow you to manipulate your data in new ways and guide you to make better, more informed decisions based on your calculations. A thorough understanding of Excel and its many applications adds to your professional skill set can boost your career by making you more attractive to potential employers.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 3 comprehensive modules covering basic, intermediate and advanced uses of Excel 2013. You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
key learning points
The course covers the skill sets required by business analysis professionals based on the industry recognised standards set by the IIBA. Focus areas include:
- Excel 2013 Basic: Explore the basic concepts of Excel 2013 in this module. Learn how to create, open and save workbooks; how to enter and edit data; the use of formatting, headers and footers; working with columns and rows; using autofill and sorting and filtering data.
- Excel 2013 Intermediate: Discover how Excel can transform raw data into reports using charts and graphs, formulas and functions and named ranges. Learn about data validation, sparklines, conditional formatting, comments, protecting a workbook and more.
- Excel 2013 Advanced: Learn advanced Excel techniques and push your skill set to the next level. Create custom lists, use advanced forms and formulas, learn how to use the Watch Window, pivot tables and macros, and how to work with external data sources.
advantages of this course
- Comprehensive high quality e-learning content delivered in 3 manageable modules
- Boost your education and job prospects. Develop skills and qualifications to take you to the next step in your career
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone email
- Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice style questioning will help you learn and remember
- Invest in this course now and boost your job prospects with skills vital for the modern workplace.
- Create Workbook
- Opening an Existing Workbook
- Saving a workbook
- Entering and editing data
- Headers & Footers
- Copy, pasting and moving data
- Working with columns and rows
- Using Autofil
- Preview and Printing
- Formula and Functions
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Charts and Graphs
- Named Ranges
- Intermediate Formula and Functions
- Formula Auditing
- Outline Groups
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Protecting a workbook
- Create Custom Lists
- Advanced Formula and Functions
- Using the Watch Window
- Goal Seek
- Pivot Tables
- Working with External Data sources
There are no reviews yet.