SQL (Structured Query Language) is used in programming and designed for managing data held in a relational database management system. The 70-764 and 70-765 modules are designed to teach you how to provision SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure, so managing a database from the cloud becomes an efficient and smooth process. You will also learn how to administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure.
In this package, you will receive training for the two modules required, fully preparing you for the exams you need to gain certification and showcase your skills as a Database Administrator:
- Microsoft 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases
The database is key to any business, storing vital information about the business, employees, customers, market research and more data which helps your company to run day-to-day. The MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration course is for IT professionals who work in an environment where databases play a key role in their primary responsibilities.
The MCSA SQL Server 2016 course will enable you to establish your technical skills in administering and managing databases to build a rewarding and sustainable career in IT.
Microsoft SQL Server has become the most popular, secure, reliable and robust database platform in the IT industry, with businesses of all sizes utilising these data platform solutions.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Authenticate and authorize users
- Assign server and database roles
- Authorize users to access resources
- Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Describe recovery models and backup strategies
- Backup SQL Server databases
- Restore SQL Server databases
- Automate database management
- Configure security for the SQL Server agent
- Manage alerts and notifications
- Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
- Trace access to SQL Server
- Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
- Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
- Import and export data
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to administer and manage databases using the SQL database platform
- Expert instructor-led training from subject matter experts with a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- Exam simulations to help you prepare for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
- Learn how to administer and manage databases in the cloud
- Work your way towards coveted MCSA status
- Self-paced training program that is designed to allow flexibility
- Demonstrations and visual representations that allow students to develop their skills
- Quizzes and exam simulators
- World class Learning Management System (LMS) which allows you to interact with other students