Take a step towards becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) by learning all there is to know about both Windows 8 and 10 – two of the very latest in Windows systems that are used by enterprise and individuals all over the world. Basic use of the Windows operating system is expected of literate computer users, but with this course, you can advance your expertise ten-fold. Prepare yourself for the Windows 8 and 10 certification exams, and take your IT profession to the next level with invaluable Microsoft expertise that will impress your future employers and give you a step-up above your competition.
What Is Included in the Course?
This comprehensive course includes 36 modules that cover both Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems, including the configuration of computers, devices, users, network connectivity and security resources that use the systems. The modules cover managing and maintaining Windows, and in the case of Windows 10, candidates will also learn how to configure Windows devices security and integrated Windows Azure features. Information held in the curricula will prepare all candidates for the final examinations, and will help to validate their skills in the use and management of Windows 8 and 10.
How Does It Work?
Unlike traditional learning routes, our online courseware allows candidates to learn from the comfort of their own home, at times that are convenient to them. There’s no need to put your life on standby in order to dedicate every spare second that you have to study – our courseware is available for 12 months, so you can balance your professional development alongside your existing work and home commitments.
Learn more about practice labs
View more about Practice Labs
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This Microsoft MCSA course, aimed at individuals requiring training in both Windows 10 and 8 operating systems, would be perfect for IT professionals who work as consultants, desktop support technicians or IT administrators. It would be best suited to candidates who wish to configure Windows 8 devices and associated resources as part of their job role.
- Learn how to manage and maintain both Windows 8 and 10, from installation and deployment of the operating system and managing user settings to configuring the drivers, devices, hardware access and network connectivity.
- Manage storage, data and printers, as well as device security and system maintenance.
- Get to grips with enterprise management and user state virtualisation in Windows 8 and 10.
- Feel comfortable troubleshooting various issues including start-up issues, remote computer issues, network connectivity, user settings, resource access for domain and non-domain members and applications.
- Learn how to configure other aspects of the system, including the resource access and applications modules.
- Gain confidence in managing security in Windows 8 and 10, and how to optimise and recover it when required.
- Take a look at the field of mobile computing with Windows 8.
- Configure and manage Client Hyper-V in Windows 10.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Work your way through the modules at a pace that suits you, Online courseware also allows you to study at home, at work or on the move.
- Enjoy instructor-led modules, by some of the best instructors in the industry.
- Utilise a variety of different learning styles, from visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations, to educational games and self-study materials.
- Access to the exclusive Live Labs environment, giving you the ability to practise on real-time servers, routers and switches, to give you hands-on experience to help build your confidence.
- Monitor your progress with interactive quizzes and tests simulators, to help ready yourself for the final assessments.
Live Labs help to improve your understanding of specific exam objectives and provide direction on how to carry out actions in real world scenarios.
- Troubleshooting Start Up Issues
- Managing Drivers And Hardware
- Troubleshooting Remote Computers
- Resolving Problems With Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting User Settings
- Configuring And Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Resource Access In A Domain
- Configuring And Troubleshooting Resource Access For Non-Domain Members
- Troubleshooting Applications
- Maintaining Windows 8.1
- Recovering Windows 8.1
- Installing and Deploying Windows 8.1
- Enterprise Management in Windows 8.1
- Managing User Settings
- Configuring Hardware Access
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring Resource Access
- Configuring Applications
- Managing Security in Windows 8.1
- Optimizing and Recovering Windows 8.1
- Mobile Computing With Windows 8.1
- Introducing Windows 10
- Installing Windows 10
- Configuring Devices
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Managing Storage, Data, And Printers
- Managing Apps
- Managing Device Security
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Troubleshooting And Recovery
- Deploying Windows 10 Enterprise Desktops
- Managing User Profiles And User State Virtualization
- Managing Desktop And Application Settings Using Group policy
- Configuring And Managing Client Hyper-V