This package is tailored to give you the skills required to become a Sharepoint developer. Not only will be able to prove your programming skillset to potential employers, you’ll also be ready to tackle the 70-486 test that demonstrates your ability to build enterprise web applications. You’ll be able to show expertise in developing core solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and ultimately be ready for the 70-489 test which will award you Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) status.
Who is the Course For?
This easy-to-access course is perfect for experienced developers who wish to hone their programming skills before moving on to the challenge of advancing their status in SharePoint 2013. To succeed at Microsoft Specialist level, exam candidates need to demonstrate a high level of both critical-thinking and decision-making acumen. On completion, you’ll be confident planning and designing SharePoint sites, accessing and managing data and implementing SharePoint solutions, user experience and information architecture. You’ll also focus on creating business processes and creating SharePoint apps.
How Does Microsoft MCSD Sharepoint Developer?
Busy professionals can find it difficult to commit to a new course on top of their existing commitments. Working through the 32 engaging modules of course content simplifies the learning process as there is no requirement to attend a weekly class. What’s more, the self-paced nature of the study means that you are always in control of your learning and can progress at exactly the rate you need to, with the option to revisit modules to recap your knowledge whenever the need arises.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Gain the skillset you need to get MCSD qualified by following the clear, comprehensive modules.
- Get an introduction into web development technologies.
- Find out what you need to know about C Sharp.
- Consolidate your knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Follow a comprehensive introduction to SQL Server.
- Find out about model view and controller.
- Enrich your skillset when it comes to jQuery.
- Get a comprehensive overview of SharePoint development.
- Become confident working with objects, lists and libraries.
- Move on to tackling the area of features and solutions.
- Find out all you need to know about developing server side code.
- Learn about managing authentication and authorisation.
- Explore the area of client side SharePoint development.
- Gain an insight in how to develop and manage apps.
- Find out how to use workflows to automate business processes.
- Master the art of customising SharePoint interfaces.
- Learn more about creating efficient apps for SharePoint.
- Begin working with managed metadata solutions.
- Gain confidence working with the search service.
- Get to grips with implementing enterprise content management.
- Learn how to develop publishing sites.
- Explore the area of interacting with business connectivity services.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study wherever and whenever you like.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- Easy-to-use navigation and controls enable you to efficiently access modules and control the pace of your learning.
- Learning is led by an expert instructor with over 15 years of professional experience that is translated into real-world scenarios for a practical learning experience.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations add to the engaging, practical nature of the course.
- Every module ends with a practice quiz meaning you can progress to the next module in confidence.
- The use of educational games and flash cards ensure that different learning styles are catered for.
- Once you sign up, access to the course content is for 12 months.
- Gaining the skillset of the course gives you a fantastic chance of passing the four Microsoft tests, achieving the prestigious Microsoft Specialist status and boosting your career.
Get on the fast track to getting to Microsoft Specialist level by signing up to Microsoft MCSD – SharePoint Developer 2013 today.
- Introduction to Web Development Technologies
- Course Review
- Introduction to Web Development
- C Sharp
- HTML and CSS Comprehensive Review
- Intro to SQL Server
- Object Based Java Script
- Model View and Controller
- A Comprehensive Introduction to jQuery
- Course Review
- Overview of SharePoint Development
- Working With Objects, List, And Libraries
- Working With Features and Solutions
- Developing Server Side Code
- Managing Authentication And Authorization
- Client Side SharePoint Development
- Developing And Managing Apps
- Using Workflows To Automate Business Processes
- Customizing SharePoint Interfaces
- Introduction To Creating Efficient Apps For Sharepoint
- Working With Managed Metadata Solutions
- Working With The Search Service
- Implementing Enterprise Content Management
- Developing Publishing Sites
- Interacting With Business Connectivity Services
There are no reviews yet.