Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Many businesses depend on Microsoft’s mail and calendaring server for reliable and efficient internal and external communications. Due to this, a thorough understanding of Microsoft’s Windows Server operating systems is a key skill for IT professionals. Passing the two tests in this great-value online package is an easy-to-achieve way of proving this necessary technical skillset to potential employers. The addition of Live Labs to the content paves the way to real-world confidence by allowing you to practise your new skills on real servers, routers and switches.
What is in the Exams?
Every topic contained in the two exams is covered across a total of twenty-one modules. Furthermore, you are advised of the weighting of each topic in the exam. For example, plan, install and manage transport (25%), install, configure and manage the mailbox role (25%), plan, install, configure and manage client accounts (25%) and design and manage an Exchange infrastructure (25%). In the second exam the weightings are as follows: configure, manage and migrate site resiliency (22%), design, configure and manage advanced security (21%), configure and manage compliance, archiving and discovery solutions (20%) and implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration and federation (18%).
How Do I Study?
All study is online, meaning you can work towards passing the exams at a time and place that suits you. There is a deadline of 12 months to complete the course content, meaning not only can you work at your own pace, there is no pressure to complete tasks at set times. Every topic is presented in an easy-to-access module, meaning it’s easy to break down learning into achievable chunks.
Learn more about practice labs
View more about Practice Labs
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Study the following modules to pass the exam and become confident with every aspect of Exchange Server.
- Ease your way in with an overview before tackling the subject of Exchange Server 2013 administration.
- Learn the fundamentals of Exchange administration.
- Discover what you need to know about archive mailboxes.
- Find out about the properties of user mailboxes.
- Explore the important area of distribution groups.
- Gain an insight into Outlook and Outlook web apps.
- Learn about preparation prerequisites.
- Master the installation of Exchange 2013.
- Find out about Exchange 2013 design and labs and demos.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to Powershell.
- Get to grips with the Exchange control panel.
- Discover how to create a new mailbox with Powershell.
- Explore mailbox statistics with Powershell.
- Move on to mastering intermediate Powershell.
- Learn about the important area of unified messaging.
- End by tackling installation and configuration and advanced design.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn at a pace that suits you,whenever and wherever you want.
- Passing the two tests is a career-boosting achievement that will set you apart from your peers and impress potential employers.
- Learn from an expert instructor with at least 15-years professional experience that enables them to use real-world examples to provide a practical learning experience using engaging visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations.
- Knowing what percentage of the course content is covered in the exam means you can tailor your learning accordingly.
- The practice tests after every module empower you to progress in confidence and ultimately take the tests knowing you have already passed.
- Sit the test at the time and place that gives you the best chance of getting optimum results.
- Flash cards and educational games guarantee an inclusive experience for all learners.
- The intuitive navigation and controls enhance the self-paced online design of the modules.
- Technical support is available, should you require it.
- One-year access to Live Labs gives you the option to practice in real life situations or follow set exercises that mirror the exam content.
Live Labs help to improve your understanding of specific exam objectives and provide direction on how to carry out actions in real world scenarios.
- Exchange Server 2013 Administration
- Fundamentals of Exchange Administration
- Archive Mailboxes
- Properties of User Mailboxes
- Distribution Groups
- Outlook and Outlook Web Apps
- Preparation Prerequisites
- Installation of Exchange 2013
- Exchange 2013 Design
- Labs and Demos
- Beginning Powershell
- Exchange Control Panel
- Create A New Mailbox With Powershell
- Mailbox Statistics Wit Powershell
- Intermediate Powershel
- Unified Messaging
- Installation and Configuration
- Advanced Design