Aim high and head for the clouds with this exciting Microsoft MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) course that introduces users to the monitoring and operating of a private cloud, using the Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 unified management system. Perfect for IT professionals who wish to advance their expertise – either to increase their skillset for a current position, or to gain the knowledge they need for another desired role – this Microsoft MCSE course focuses on how to configure, deploy, monitor and maintain the private cloud service on both an individual, and enterprise, level.
What Does the Course Include?
With particular focus on the use, configuration and maintenance of a private cloud, this course would be perfect for Microsoft professionals who wish to master their talent further. In addition, you will gain confidence in areas of private cloud management including disaster recovery and maintaining high availability, as well as delving into the world of cloud-based applications. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to sit the final assessment when they’re ready and add another skill to their knowledge depths.
How Does It Work?
By signing up to this course, access to the course content is for 12 months. You don’t have to worry about committing to a strict study timetable; take as much time as you need with the self-paced courseware that allows you to plan your study time to suit your individual requirements. So you can learn at home or on the go. Once you’re ready, you can sit the practice tests and prove your new-found knowledge of the 18 modules you’ll find in our comprehensive syllabus.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course would be perfect for IT professionals who already have experience in System Center 2012, Windows Server and networking within an enterprise environment, and would like to expand their knowledge to MCSE level. Basic Microsoft SQL server and Windows PowerShell knowledge would also be advantageous. The course covers all concepts that encompass configuring, deploying, monitoring and operating a private cloud, using the latest in Microsoft technologies.
- Introduce yourself to the cloud model, including how to configure the environment and how to deploy services for it.
- Understand how to use a virtual machine manager, and how to design for the cloud.
- Learn how to build the private cloud, including how to monitor and optimise its infrastructure and operation.
- Gain insight into the planning and deployment of service management, including the implementation of SelfService MultiTenant private clouds using Windows Azure Pack.
- Build your confidence in automating and standardising the private cloud, as well as disaster recovery and maintaining high availability for the private cloud.
- Get to grips with how to monitor cloud-based applications.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn in the comfort of your own home, or on the go if needed, all you need is internet access!
- Modules ensure the course is self-paced, so students can pause, revisit and fast forward course content whenever they wish.
- Make use of a variety of learning materials.
- Learn from some of the best instructors that the IT industry has to offer – all are experts in their field, with years of experience.
- Tests simulators and practice questions ensure every student is well-versed in the examination format and well-prepared for the final tests.
- Technical support is available, should you need help using the courseware at any stage.
Add the latest Microsoft MCSE private cloud skills to your resume and advance your IT expertise that little bit further, by signing up today!
- Introducing The Cloud Mode
- Configuring The Private Cloud Environment
- Deploying Services For The Private Cloud
- Monitoring Cloud Based Applications
- Service Management For The New Cloud
- High Availability And Disaster Recovery For The Private Cloud
- Optimizing The Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring MultiTenant SelfService Using Windows Azure Pack
- Configuring And Monitoring The Private Cloud Review
- Designing For The Cloud
- Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager R2
- Deploying And Maintaining Fabric Resources
- Building The Private Cloud
- Monitoring And Optimizing The Private Cloud
- Planning And Deploying Service Management
- Automating And Standardizing The Private Cloud
- Disaster Recovery And High Availability For The Private Cloud
- Implementing SelfService MultiTenant Private Clouds