Microsoft Office has followed other software and technology packages by moving to the cloud and being ubiquitous and accessible from anywhere. The Office 365 subscription service allows you to log in to your Office account from any device, anywhere, as long as your company or organisation has a valid subscription. The service has become incredibly popular: in the fourth quarter of 2017, Office 365 revenue overtook that of traditional Office licence sales for the first time.
The Microsoft Office 365: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements will cover many access administration tasks in Office 365 and how to manage cloud identities. The course is perfect for IT Administrators who wish to manage Office 365 administration tasks and provide a service which is seen as a vital component in many businesses today, making you an in-demand IT professional.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to provision Office 365
- Managing users, groups and licenses using Azure, and how to manage Office 365 Administrator roles
- Managing cloud identities
- How to manage identities with Azure Active Directory Connect
- Implementing and managing federated identities for Single Sign On (SSO)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage and protecting services
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to manage Office 365 identities and requirements in a corporate environment
- Practice exam included, so you can prepare for the official 70-346 examination
- Use your skills to implement Office 365 for a company, or a customer you have
- Course materials are led by subject matter expert
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support included
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months