Being a middle manager carries a lot of responsibility. In a lot of organisations middle managers are the bridge between the employees and upper management, which means they must be aligned with the big picture goals of the business, as well as being able to relate to the day to day operations of the staff directly below them.
Businesses nowadays require someone to translate the roadmap of the company to everyone, but senior managers don’t have the time in the day to perform this action. This is where middle managers come in, they are there to oversee the day to day running of an organisation, and ensure that the company’s goals are being met, and hopefully exceeded.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Understand ethics of the workplace.
Decision making with the big picture in mind.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
This course will teach you how to effectively manage employees, while also reporting to those above you.
- Define management
- Understand ethics in the workplace
- Manage information and make decisions
- Be familiar with the control process
- Use organizational strategies to facilitate change
- Create structures and processes to manage teams
- Manage as a leader.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.