This course allows you understand the importance of vulnerability assessments.
Throughout this course you’ll gain essential knowledge of Vulnerability Assessor tools and exploits.
All Mile2 qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems, the National Security Agency and are on the FBI’s preferred certification training list.
With an average salary of £62,500 per annum, the Cyber Security industry is a great one to get into.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will provide you with the key Cyber Security skills, required to succeed within a Vulnerability Assessment role.
You’ll discover the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and understand how it will help engineers to prevent unauthorised access within a business.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
As an online training course, you’ll be able to study in your own time, when it suits you best, throughout a 12-month period.
Other benefits include:
- Interactive and engaging course
- Access to Live Labs for four-weeks, to help you practice cloud security skills
- Preparation guide and Student workbook is included
- Exam is included
- You will gain a full accreditation with Mile2 in this area
Who is Mile2?
Mile2 is an industry-known, widely respected US government-backed Cyber Security organisation, who provide the latest Cyber Security training. Their qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the National Security Agency (NSA)
- There are a range of payment options available for you, including:
- Paying for the course in full via bank transfer, debit or credit card or PayPal
- Paying in 2 or 3 instalments at no additional cost
- Paying over 6, 10 or 12-month instalments*
- Other Finance options – We offer a range of interest free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months*
- *Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to discuss your payment options.
- Why Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Types
- Assessing the Network
- Assessing Web Servers & Applications
- Assessing Remote & VPN Services
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools of the Trade
- Output Analysis