As the world becomes more mobile, it is important that education can follow suit. Enter a new type of learning – mLearning. While most people are still getting used to the concept of eLearning, mLearning is the latest technology based trend to come to the fore.
Traditional learning meant you had to be in a classroom, or have someone come to you. eLearning took education and made it personal, allowing people to study on their time, with flexibility. It still had its drawbacks however. mLearning takes eLearning one step further and allows people to truly learn when and how they please.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Know the meaning, purpose and benefits of mLearning.
Train others in how to effectively utilise mLearning.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
You will be able to learn and train on the go, without needing to be at a desk, meaning you could make more effective use of your commute to and from work, by educating yourself.
Units of Study
- Know the meaning of mLearning
- Recognize different methods of mLearning
- Know the benefits/challenges of using mLearning
- Train other employees regarding mLearning
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.