This set of interactive e-Learning courses is dedicated to mastering the widely used spreadsheet program Microsoft Excel. Representing great value for money, these three courses will take you through beginner level lessons in spreadsheet creation, and finish with advanced level material. All lessons offer automatic support options and are guided by a virtual teacher, so your independent learning is backed by full support if you need it. And you’re sure to get the most out of the material with a variety of teaching methods utilised across 98 lessons (around 49 hours of study time). This course package will set you up with all you need to know about MS Excel.
What Will I Learn?
As you work your way through the three course package you will become proficient in creating spreadsheets, calculating new data within them, and creating graphical representations using content from your sheets. Make queries and calculations, analyse and manipulate data, and become familiar with Macros, all in this beginner to advanced course package.
Who Is This For?
This is an interactive and stimulating way to get to grips with one of the most widely used Microsoft programs. Quickly discover a variety of functions on MS Excel, and learn how to apply them in the workplace, or for your own accounting and bookkeeping needs. This course package will benefit learners new to Excel and those looking to refresh their skills. With a flexible learning approach, and lessons in bite-size chunks, this is an ideal study solution for a busy lifestyle.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Gradually work through each of the three interactive Excel courses to achieve advanced level skills in MS Excel.
MS Excel Introduction
- Get to grips with MS Excel and the user environment.
- Familiarise yourself with Excel documents and how to control them.
- Take a step-by-step approach to creating tables.
- Learn how to input values into these tables correctly.
- Experience cell formatting, including conditional formatting.
- Try out manipulating cells and cell ranges.
- Learn how to work with individual Excel worksheets, and complete files.
- Get to grips with creating charts.
- Use basic calculation formulas.
MS Excel Intermediate
- Expand your knowledge of logical and text functions.
- Learn how reference values in other cells.
- Try inputting a series of data into cells.
- Look at advanced options for sorting data.
- Learn how to filter data and search for specific values in your tables.
- Learn how to separate long text entries into several columns of date in your table.
MS Excel Advanced
- This course is focussed on chart creation.
- Learn how to automate your work in Excel by using Macros.
- Try out inserting different graphic elements into your worksheets.
- Learn how to use SmartArt Graphics and Shapes.
- Learn how to prepare a table or worksheet before you print.
- Become familiar with how to protect and share your content.
- Further your knowledge on using and creating Macros, and how to edit them.
- Look into the options for Macro security.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- A great value course that covers all the skill levels from beginner to advanced.
- It’s an official course with high quality Microsoft material to learn from.
- There are 98 lessons (49 study hours to work through) in manageable chunks to fit into daily life.
- Stimulate your mind with a variety of teaching methods, which include exercises and quizzes.
- From pre-assessment to final test you’ll be able to track your progress as you learn and complete the courses.
- All results and progress are stored, so you can easily get back into the course when you next log on.
- Don’t forget to add the courses to your CV. If you’re applying for a computer role likely to involve MS Office programs, this will be an impressive addition.
Excel in the realm of spreadsheet creation and management with this exciting interactive Microsoft Excel package.
- MS Excel: Introduction
- MS Excel: Intermediate
- MS Excel: Advanced