Microsoft Word is one of the most popular computer programs used worldwide, so adding well-rounded MS Word 2013 skills to your CV is a smart move. Through the course of the lessons you’ll advance your knowledge of MS Word 2013 program tools, enabling you to create perfectly designed documents for work, business and personal use.
Who Is This For?
Word skills are essential in many jobs, including office based and admin roles, and they’re also useful for business owners and the self-employed, for correspondence and administration. Business owners might also wish to purchase this course package to further develop the skills of a key staff member, and many people also use Microsoft Word at home, whether that’s for keeping in touch or working on that best-selling novel.
How Will I Learn?
All study takes place online, so all you need is a computer or device with internet connection (minimum system requirements are recommended). The short lessons are easy to fit around other commitments – you could study in your lunch hour or even during your commute, for example.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through 74 easy to follow lessons and take your understanding of Microsoft Word 2013 from beginner to advanced level.
MS Word 2013 Introduction
- Familiarise yourself with the program interface and navigation within it.
- Learn to enter basic text.
- Practise checking spelling and grammar.
- Get to know the basic print settings, including page setup and insterting headers and footers.
MS Word 2013 Intermediate
- Learn to adjust the program environment to suit your needs.
- Try effective formatting of text using styles.
- Apply the templates offered by the program to create well designed documents.
- Examine the creation and editing of tables.
- Learn to insert and edit various graphic objects, including pictures, charts, SmartArt graphics and shapes.
MS Word 2013 Advanced
- Focus on the tools used mainly for editing longer documents or for automating work.
- Learn to split the documents into sections, including inserting headers and footers.
- Discover how to insert a title page and add a watermark.
- Practise creating a table of contents.
- Look at numbering inserting pictures and other objects, and creating automatic lists.
- Learn to use fields, hyperlinks and cross-reference, footnotes and endnotes.
- Familiarise yourself with the tools used when multiple users work in the same document, i.e. notes, tracking performed changes and creating sub-documents.
- Discover the function of Mail Merge to send multiple letters at once.
- Look at the application of building blocks and fields.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Great value three course package taking you from beginner to advanced skills in Microsoft Word 2013.
- The perfect package for those working with Word 2013 in the course of their work – or those who have Word 2013 at home – and want to get the most out of the program.
- An ideal purchase for a business owner looking to bring staff up to speed with Microsoft 2013.
- Suitable for use from complete beginner. All you need is computer access to learn.
- Begin studying immediately after secure payment.
- Technical help is available if required.
- Microsoft Word is one of the most commonly used computer programs, so add a genuinely useful skill to your CV with this course package.
- MS Word 2013: Introduction
- MS Word 2013: Intermediate
- MS Word 2013: Advanced
There are no reviews yet.