Oracle 12c SQL Fundamentals is the first step towards the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification and provides you with the Oracle Certificate Associate (OCA) status upon completion.
Oracle SQL provides an efficient architecture useful to IT Professionals who specialise in databases and need to access, define, and maintain data.
What Will I Learn?
This course will teach you how to use an Oracle Database which has been re-engineered for Cloud computing. You will also understand the benefits of multitenant architectures which includes hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability.
Once you have completed the course you will be fully prepared for the Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061 examination.
Passing this examination is required to earn the following certifications:
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Introduction to Oracle 12c SQL
- Retrieving Data
- SQL Functions
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language
- Data Definition Language
- Combining Queries
- Oracle 12c SQL Fundamentals
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Expert instructor-led training from subject matter experts with a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- Exam simulations to help you prepare for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
- Learn everything you need to know about managing an Oracle Database which has been engineered for Cloud computing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.