Once you finish this course, you will be fully prepared for the Oracle 12c Oracle Certified Professional 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration exam, making you proficient in your installation and management of an Oracle 12c database.
OCP 1Z0-062 is one of two administration exams. One must be taken and passed to go move onto OCP as part of the Oracle Database certification path.
Oracle Database 12c increases the quality of service while saving you time, which will offer simplified management of a database which has been re-engineered for Cloud computing.
What Will I Learn?
This course will teach you everything you need to about installing and managing an Oracle database and how you can embrace the Cloud for a fast, reliable and secure database which will make administration simple both on and off-site.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Database Concepts and Tools
- Memory Structure
- Constraints and Triggers
- Internal Structures
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Database
- Critical Storage Files
- Data Manipulation Language
- Backup and Recovery
- Course Review
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Expert instructor-led training from subject matter experts with a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- Exam simulations to help you prepare for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
- Learn everything you need to know about installing and managing an Oracle Database which has been engineered for Cloud computing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.