A customer objection can often be the most troublesome factor for a salesman. The perfect sale is no objection and no issues, however this is not always the case, and you will from time to time come across an objection that is tricky to handle.
The sale you get when you have overcome an objection is usually the most rewarding and fulfilling, both for you and your manager. Your manager has heard the work you put in to getting that sale over the line and closing it, and you feel the sense of achievement that you’ve managed to close it, making the commission that little bit sweeter.
This course will help you to work through sales objections effectively through planning and preparing for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages and conversions at closing sales.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track
- Learn how to recognise when a prospect is ready to buy
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Improve your conversions by implementing the techniques taught
- Boost your commission by achieving more sales and hitting your goals
- Recommended reading list and resources to build on the sales skills you have developed
- Handle objections in a smooth and professional manner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.