You clearly have an interest in property, which is why you are embarking on this programme. So, why not embrace the life that you have been dreaming about by making a living from property investment?….
Become a “Property Tycoon”, by signing up for this course, which can be the ultimate game changer for you. Gain valuable and essential information that can help you make a wise investment for a wealthier future with Property Investment.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
This is a fun-filled, self-paced programme, which has been organised into 5 easy-to-understand modules. This flexible course lends itself to easy access learning from anywhere, at a time that suits you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course promises to deliver all you need to know to be a successful property investor.
- Identify the skills required to be a successful property investor.
- Identify the most common types of building to invest in.
- Understand property finance.
- Understand the roles of people involved in property.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Identify and understand the various options that need to be considered when investing in property.
- Learn what is meant by the term ‘contingency’.
- Understand the value of, and how to increase your credit score.
- Look at the finance options to consider.
- Establish how to manage teams.
- Understand the importance of contingency at all stages.
- Understand the importance of negotiation.
- Look at the reason for goal planning.
- Explore the key ways to find suitable property.
Advantages of this course
- No pre-requisite.
- Available with immediate access from anywhere.
- In just 5 short units you can fulfil your dreams by working your way up the Property Investment ladder.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded: An endorsed Diploma.
- Is Property Investing for You?
- Understanding Aspects of Property
- More than One Option
- Devise Your Strategy
- Getting Started