Keeping a full pipeline of leads ensures that you will keep your sales and income ticking over, meaning you will be reaping the rewards of the work that you put in days, weeks or even months before.
Prospecting has become a key factor in the success of many salespeople and it will help you to attract new business from leads and accounts who are already in your client base that have gone stagnant, or cold.
This course will help you to build a personal prospecting plan, help you to ensure your future and income by planting seed daily by targeting leads, learning how to target them, and committing to prospecting daily through warming up cold leads, following up, and networking
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understand the importance of expanding your client base through effective prospecting
- Learn how to use a prospecting system to be more successful
- Be able to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind
- Know how to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity
- Know how to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Build your pipeline with effective prospecting techniques
- Improve your commission through regaining cold leads and lost accounts
- Implement the effective 80/20 rule into your sales and pitches
- Recommended reading list to develop on the foundations you build
- Put your newfound skillset to practice as soon as you finish the course
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.