Safety in the Workplace. “Have you had an accident at work lately?” – thanks to adverts like this, if someone has an accident at your place of work, chances are it will cost your company money, sometimes a lot of money, depending on the severity of the incident in question.
Not only can there be a potentially huge financial cost involved, the cost to your organisation’s reputation could be far worse.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
You will be able to identify safety problems, and become more efficient at solving them.
You will learn to create incident reports.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Your company will save money in the long run by ensuring high safety standards, thus resulting in better safety for your employees.
- Understand the difference between a safety program and a safety culture
- Use resources to help you understand the regulations in your area
- Launch a safety committee
- Identify hazards and reduce them
- Apply hiring measures that can improve safety
- Explain what a safety training program will involve
- Identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them
- Help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan
- Respond to incidents and near misses
- Understand the basics of accident investigation and documentation
- Learn safety in the workplace
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.