Smart selling is the ability of a salesman to identify the needs of a customer and persuading them to respond favourably to an idea that will result in a mutual satisfaction for both seller and buyer. In order to get to this stage you need to build credibility, and to do this, you must have an aura of honesty, trustworthiness and competence as a modern sales professional.
As the sales industry continues to change and evolve, so must you to keep up with this exciting profession. Once you put your customer first, the sales and benefits they bring will follow.
This course will help you to focus on the customer and put their needs first, while developing strategies that will help you to meet the goals you have set, and get the most out of the work you put in.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work
- Understand productivity techniques to maximise your use of time
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn the ten major mistakes that salespeople make and how you can avoid them
- Implement the concepts and techniques you learn as soon as you finish the course
- Learn how to put the customer first
- Improve your conversion rates, which will boost your commission and income
- Recommended reading list to help you build on the foundations you set in the course
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.