Six Sigma is a set of quality management tools that can help a business improve their process by spotting defects in individual outputs. It is considered as the foremost quality management methodology in the world and is responsible for saving organisations around the world billions in resources.
The methodology instils quality into a business process by removing defects and waste, bringing improved profits, confidence and quality, which ultimately ensures customer satisfaction. It was first implemented into Motorola in 1986 and saved them $1.4billion in manufacturing cost in the following seven years after its inception.
This course is designed to introduce students to basic concepts of Six Sigma, particularly in continuous process improvement. Various quality tools used in process improvements will be explored, as well as the importance of customer relationships.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understand the basics of Six Sigma
- Describe the seven quality tools to solve process problems
- Describe the various quality management tools
- Describe the incremental and breakthrough improvements and understand the methodologies of continuous improvement projects
- Describe the importance of customer relationships in a quality organisation
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get a basic understanding of the world’s most renowned quality management methodology
- Implement the methodology in your processes as soon as you finish the course
- Recommended reading list to help you build on the understanding you’ve accrued in the course
- Be introduced to the levels within Six Sigma and the two frameworks used to Six Sigma projects
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.