Stock trading is the exchange of equity securities in stocks for large publicly traded companies and smaller companies over stock markets; major examples include the New York Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. Stock Traders advise shareholders and help manage portfolios, buying and selling bonds, stocks, futures and shares in hedge funds to help make their client’s profits.
This stock trading course will teach you about stocks, the stock market, and top strategies used by the best traders to pick the best stocks and help you become profitable.
This course does not offer any get rich quick strategies; as with all things in life to become successful you must put in the time and effort. What students do gain from this course is the confidence to trade with purpose utilising fundamental or technical strategies that fit with their own individual trading style.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Outline what stock trading is and the types of stocks available to investors
- The stock marketplace so you can gain a better appreciation of markets and how they operate
- Practical information relating to choosing the right online broker
- A detailed analysis of the mechanics of trading; buying, selling, types of orders, cash accounts and calculating profit or loss
- How to analyse a company and ultimately whether you should place a trade on that stock
- How to pick stocks based on your investment objectives
- To know what factors move markets is essential to be a profitable trader. Fundamental Analysis looks at present economic numbers and economic policy, conditions such as interest rates, and trade balances
- An in-depth look at Technical Analysis
- Look at major trading strategies employed by traders to determine what stocks to trade
- An insight into the discipline and work ethic needed to succeed in this field
- Outside sources and course supplements including news and online stock brokers
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to trade stocks with the basics, then building on that with strategies used by top brokers
- Learn how to analyse stocks and the stock market
- Learn how to analyse stocks and the stock market
- 24/7 access to the course content, study anytime, anywhere!
- 12-months course duration, but don’t worry, it won’t take that long to complete! You complete the course in your time
- Start your career as a Stock Trader
- Course introduction
- What is stock trading?
- Stock marketplace overview and different markets
- Practical information for choosing the right broker
- Company analysis
- How investment objectives dictate picking stocks
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Major trading strategies
- Money management and key elements utilised by successful traders
- Extra resources
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.