Transform your professional status from ‘employee’ to ‘Manager’ in this supervisory management course!
All types of businesses and other institutions rely on the layers of management to drive high performing teams to create successful organisations. Sign up for this course to maximise your efficiency and better understand what it takes to build, develop, and grow an exceptional team at work.
Our course promises to deliver an inspirational learning experience that will equip you with skills to become an effective leader to successfully, manage, direct and motivate your workforce.
What will I Learn?
You will gather the essential skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate your employees. A large part of a manager’s job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand how to influence and direct other people’s performance.
You will also learn how to solve problems and resolve conflicts so you can accomplish your job more effectively.
Why Should I enrol onto this course?
Enrol onto this course and you will not only expand your capabilities, but also gain a prestigious Diploma to help you achieve a well-deserved promotion.
This inspirational programme will improve your self-esteem and will play an important part to your learning interests and give you further scope and improved knowledge as you become experienced.
You will work through 10 easy-to-digest modules, which will be studied and completed online giving you the flexibility to study from anywhere, at anytime, therefore, learning will fit perfectly around your existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
On completion of this course you will be able to motivate, lead, think creatively and thoroughly understand the whole supervisory management role.
- Understand meaning of the term “Supervision” and the “Role of a Supervisor”.
- Learn of the work involved and knowledge requirements at various management levels.
- Learn the difference between a “Goal and an Objective” and discover why Objectives must be “Attainable, Measurable and Clear”.
- Recognise the process of “Developing and Implementing an action Plan”.
- Identify the benefits of “Motivation” and the concept of “Work Motivators”.
- Discover the “Communication Process” and understand “Barriers to Communication” and realise the importance of “Feedback” and how to obtain it.
- Understand the “Process of Delegation” and the Importance of selecting the correct person as well as Identify “Barriers to Delegating”.
- Identify an “Apparent Problem” and learn the importance of identifying all the facts related to it.
- Explore what “Leadership” is and understand the main characteristics of an effective leader and how to become a leader.
- Identify and examine resources get familiar with “Resource Management” and establish how to improve the performance of “Human Resources”.
- Know the meaning of “Productivity” and understand the complexities behind “Productivity”.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT COURSE
- No pre-requisite to enrol on to this course.
- Fast track your career with the knowledge, insight and information you will learn by completing this course.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded an endorsed diploma.
- The Supervisors Role
- Managing Time
- Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Productivity – The Ultimate Goal