Teaching English as a Second Language Diploma – Online Training Course
Learn the English Language and pass on your skills and knowledge as well as kick-start a rewarding career with this fundamental subject.
We are all aware that a significant number of UK visitors and residents do not know English as their primary language. With the growth of English as the international language of business and communication English teachers are now finding themselves stretched to capacity. Sign up for this course and gain essential skills to inspire confidence and raise awareness of the benefits and the importance of this fascinating subject.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
An informative programme consisting of 6, easy-to-digest modules will equip you with skills to give someone the assurance to be able to express themselves and learn the English language confidently. What makes it better is that you are able to study this course from anywhere at a time that suits you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will teach the basics of English and enable you to pass on this knowledge to others.
- Understand why Individual’s want to learn the English language.
- Identify why the “Child’s Learning Environment” is perfect.
- Examine the Advantages of “Multilingualism”.
- Understand “Teaching” and discuss how teaching methods have changed over time.
- Understand what the teacher has to achieve practically.
- Identify why the teacher must acquire new skills.
- Look at how a Syllabus is compiled.
- Discover the difference between a “structured” and Functional “Syllabus.
- Understand how to set “Aims and Objectives” within a syllabus.
- Understand “Language concepts” and explain the role of language.
- Explore the concepts of “Properties and Qualities”.
- Examine the six main categories of spoken communication.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE (Learn the English Language)
- No pre-requisite.
- Readily available for you to access online from anywhere.
- You can enhance your current career status by gaining and adding this qualification to your portfolio.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Reasons for Learning
- Function of the Teacher
- The Syllabus
- Syllabus in Action
- Grammar Fundamentals
- Inspiring Confidence