Telephones have been a major part of sales tactics and techniques with many businesses using them to communicate directly with their current and prospective customers. Companies who deal with sales directly usually handle enquiries, give quotes, take orders, and close sales negotiations over the phone which provides a distinct advantage to any organisation who utilises them.
Some phone calls can be negative or leave a negative impression, so it is important to evaluate how you use the phone and where it fits into your sales and marketing.
This course will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your success as a salesperson.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Work out your pre-determined emotions towards making sales calls by telephone with the pre-course assignment
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling
- Identify ways to make a positive impression
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller
- Create a script to maximise your efficiency on the phone
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Utilise the phone as a direct and effective source of sales
- Boost your ROI and sales
- Improve your success and commission
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course
- Recommended reading list provided so you can continue to build on the foundations that you’ve set out
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.