Telephones are usually the frontline of customer service and the meaning of telephone etiquette can sometimes be difficult to describe, but it is something that is crucial to upholding great communication, inside and outside of the office.
Good telephone etiquette will help you to show confidence in a challenging situation, or on the receiving end of an angry or rude caller, you will get an insight into effective tips to handle any telephone conversation, which way it flows.
By improving how you communicate on the telephone and enhancing basic communication skills, you will improve on almost every aspect of their career, whether the connection is Skype, teleconference platforms or mobiles.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
In this course, you will learn:
- Aspects of phone etiquette
- How to use proper phone language
- How to eliminate phone distractions
- Handling inbound calls
- Making effective outbound calls
- How to handle rude or angry callers
- Handling interoffice calls and voicemail messages
- Methods of training employees
- How to correct poor telephone etiquette
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to handle any telephone conversation, no matter what way the conversation flows
- Transferable phone skills that can be taken into any organisation in any industry
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Have a positive influence on your organisation
- Defuse difficult situations and customers
- Getting Started
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Handling Voicemail Messages
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
- Wrapping Up
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.