Why learn Thai?
Thailand is a mesmerising country. It features Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife and spectacular islands, along with a fascinating history, friendly people and a unique culture. No wonder it has a reputation for being the ‘land of smiles’.
And learning to speak Thai will certainly put a smile on your face too. Not only will it give you a lot of pleasure but, with Linguaphone, you’ll be able to start speaking useful phrases and sentences almost straightaway. Just imagine – being able to have a conversation or ask for directions when you’re on holiday, or order a meal in your local Thai restaurant in their native tongue when you’re back at home.
Well, choose to learn Thai with Linguaphone, and you can!
Everything you need to know when you’re abroad
Engaging audio lessons will introduce you to everyday situations and scenarios, whilst the bilingual recordings will have you speaking the language within minutes
This step by step course will teach you to:
- Respond and communicate when you meet people for the first time
- Order food and drink
- Start a conversation and get to know someone
- Talk about family and friends
- Find your way around and ask for directions
- Talk about your home and where you live
- Hire a car and go sightseeing
Choosing to learn with Linguaphone is the ideal way to take your first steps towards speaking Thai with confidence. The course is designed to be easy and enjoyable, following Linguaphone’s popular ‘listen, understand and speak’ methodology.
- 30 bilingual audio lessons – downloadable in MP3 format
- A full-colour guide in PDF format which can be downloaded to your laptop or Smartphone
- A printable vocabulary sheet for ease of use
- Online study – access your lessons from anywhere in the world
By the end of the course you will have mastered over 500 new words and be able to handle everything from greetings and everyday vocabulary to pronunciation and grammar.
Advantages of this course
Learning a foreign language is more than just something that will look good on your CV or come in handy when you’re travelling. In fact, research shows that there are far more benefits than you’d imagine:
- It boosts brain power and sharpens the mind – the techniques needed to learn another language mean people who speak more than one language have keener, more alert minds and are more perceptive than those that don’t
- It builds self-confidence – mastering a new skill and being able to communicate in a different tongue naturally increases self-confidence
- It develops the ability to multi-task – learning to switch between two systems of speech enables multilingual people, especially children, to become skilled multitaskers in other areas too
- It improves memory and other brain functions –the brain is like a muscle. The more it’s used, the better it works
So why not book a Thai course today – and say s̄wạs̄dī to learning an exciting new language?
Do you live in… ?