Organisations lose a lot of money through disorganisation and disruption. Resources, efforts and funding can quickly become drained due to constant distractions including technology, people, and tasks that contribute to this widespread workplace issue.
It’s always better to focus on one thing at a time, give 100% to that task and move on to another, instead of flitting between various incomplete tasks and doing half a job on all, blocking any ounce of quality.
In this course, you will learn how to make the most out of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Utilise the skills you learn to improve your career or personal life
- Organise yourself for better efficiency
- Proven techniques to help you improve
- Personal Action Plan to help you track your goals and targets upon course completion
- Case studies to back up the knowledge you learn