Organisations lose a lot of money through disorganisation and disruption. Resources, efforts and funding can quickly become drained due to constant distractions including technology, people, and tasks that contribute to this widespread workplace issue.
It’s always better to focus on one thing at a time, give 100% to that task and move on to another, instead of flitting between various incomplete tasks and doing half a job on all, blocking any ounce of quality.
In this course, you will learn how to make the most out of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Utilise the skills you learn to improve your career or personal life
- Organise yourself for better efficiency
- Proven techniques to help you improve
- Personal Action Plan to help you track your goals and targets upon course completion
- Case studies to back up the knowledge you learn
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.