RESILIA™ is a globally trusted portfolio of training and certification which empowers organisations to build cyber resistance. Given that we live in a climate of vulnerability to cyber attack, becoming resistant to and responding to and recovering from these attacks with minimal repercussions is a crucial requirement for all organisations. This great-value online course is designed to prepare IT professionals to sit the included Foundation exam with RESILIA™.
Who is the RESILIA Foundation Course For?
There are no prior qualifications needed to embark on the course but it is designed to benefit professionals within the IT, IT security, risk and compliance areas. It is also useful for individuals working within core business functions such as HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing. Many businesses like to train a mentor in these areas. Consequently, this course is a cost effective and flexible training solution for organisations as well as individuals.
What Will I Learn?
When the time comes to sit the exam you will have developed a good basic knowledge of cyber resilience, risk management and managing cyber resilience. Not only that, you will have a solid grounding in how decisions impact good and bad cyber resilience. Getting certified is therefore proof that you are able to make good standards of cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management.
RESILIA FOUNDATION TRAINING KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Complete the introduction to RESILIA Foundation Course which includes a useful course overview video.
- Progress to a comprehensive introduction to the important topic of cyber resilience.
- Get to grips with the crucial area of risk management.
- Learn what you need to know about managing cyber resilience.
- Consolidate your new expertise with the RESILIA Foundation Training summary.
- Launch the final exam to get certified at foundation level with RESILIA™.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS RESILIA COURSE
- Technical support is available, should it be required.
- Access to the course material is for 12 months.
- Buying the course with the exam included is a cost and time-effective approach to getting certified.
- There are no prerequisites to complete the training and sit the exam which comprises of 50 questions and has a 65% Pass mark.
- Once you are certified at foundation level, you can progress to the more advanced practitioner qualification.
- Getting certified in the ever-growing field of cyber resilience will widen your career options.
The RESILIA™ courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. RESILIA™ is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.