Aim high and take a look at some of the qualities that you need to be a great leader. Why remain in a lower grade job role when you could fulfil your potential and go on to bigger and better things? Our exciting introductory course will help you to gain valuable insight into the job roles that you could be aspiring to, and how to attain them.
Learn the Leadership Ropes
It takes a special kind of person to be a good leader and manager. If you think that you could fulfil this sort of role, then what are you waiting for? This course that is aimed at Academic will delve into some of the key leadership styles, and will help students to consider how their EYFS setting supports respect and communication between staff members, parents and children.
No Need for Experience
Don’t worry – you don’t have to already be working in a managerial role to be able to complete this course. Any childcare practitioner that feels they could be up to the leadership challenge would benefit from signing up to this course, which is made up of a variety of learning resources that will hold your attention and help you to reach managerial level.
Key Learning Points
This course would be best suited to managers within an early years setting, or those who strive to work towards a managerial or leadership role in the future. It would also be of interest to individuals who are interested in what leadership and management involves.
- Explore the roles of a leader and manager, and consider what sort of leader you may wish to become. Recognise some of the key qualities that would benefit someone who takes a higher level role.
- Consider the various leadership styles that exist in the workplace, including the types of leader that may work within your organisation at the moment. Understand the need for flexible leadership, adopting certain styles to suit different situations.
- Understand why it’s important to support leaders, and why communication is a key aspect of the decision making process.
- Gain insight into what a leader needs to do if there’s conflict, and how they can resolve the situation to ensure the best outcome is achieved.
- Learn how to set objectives so that both the work environment, and the individuals who work there, can grow and develop professionally.
Advantages of this course
- Work through the course at your own pace, and when it is convenient for you to do so. All material you require to pass the unit is available online, no matter what time of day or night you choose to sit down and study.
- Technical support is available if students have issues using the courseware at any point.
- Clear and concise lessons and tutorials to ensure knowledge is broad and helpful.
- Extended reading and independent learning also available, to help students read around the subject area with ease. Cover elements including John Adair’s Action-Centred Leaderships model, and find resources that delve into the eight major leadership theories.
- Variety of media, including presentations tutorials, videos, downloadable tasks and good practice examples ensure students can gain the knowledge they need, regardless of their learning style.
- Finish the lesson with a 10-question multiple choice test, to confirm your new-found knowledge.
- Add a knowledge of leadership skills to your CV to boost employment prospects.
- Pick up some key information that can help you become the leader or manager that you aspire to be!
Manage your future and take the lead; sign up to one of the best leadership and management courses today!
There are no reviews yet.