Work-life balance is a concept that includes the proper prioritisation between your work lifestyle and your personal lifestyle. Having a balance between work and home life can be a challenge, but when fulfilled properly, it brings greater rewards so you can become healthier, stronger mentally and physically, and more productive at work as a result.
With the Work-Life Balance course, discover the secret of managing your time to enjoy life. Better time management benefits all aspects of life; you will work less and produce more. Learn the tools to focus on the important things, set accurate and achievable goals, and communicate better with your peers at work and your family at home.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
In this course, you will learn about:
- The benefits of a healthy work-life balance
- Sign of an imbalance and an unbalanced life
- Employer resources to ensure a healthy work-life balance is maintained by staff
- Tips in time management
- Goal setting
- Optional ways to work
- How to act at work
- How to act at home
- Stress management techniques
- How to work in a home office
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Implement proper prioritisation between your work lifestyle and your life outside of work
- Balance your work and home life to reap rewards in both!
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Lead by example to your colleagues, family and friends
- Getting Started
- Benefits of a Healthy Balance
- Signs of an Imbalance
- Employer Resources
- Tips in Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Optional Ways to Work
- At Work
- At Home
- Stress Management
- Working in a Home Office
- Wrapping Up
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.