Writing for the web is very different to writing in any other format. When writing for the web , its important to focus on engaging the audiences by creating content that is simple and effective.People don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a newspaper, magazine, or a book so as a web writer its crucial that you understand the different ways of writing effectively for the audience viewing the web and this course will guide you through it.
The Internet has an abundance of information. There are over one billion websites on the web today, with at least 4.7 billion pages on the Indexed Web. For this reason, the Internet is the central hub that people use to access information quickly, finding out everything they need from exclusive deals to the latest news.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about writing creative and engaging content which will stand out in the information trove of the Internet.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Plan what to write to reflect your web hierarchy
- Create engaging content, including catchy headlines
- Enhance your writing with other forms of media
- Make your writing accessible to a variety of readers
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to write effective and engaging content for the web
- Utilise your skills as soon as you complete the course
- Write content for businesses as part of your profession, or as a hobby as part of a blog or personal website
- Recommended reading to help you develop your knowledge further beyond the course
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.