Reports and proposals are written for a variety of purposes. A proposal will put forward a plan or a suggestion for consideration and a report will relay specific information about a certain event, but due to the official circumstances of these documents, it is useful to prepare them in an effective way.
Persuading a reader to take action is a positive sign of any effective report and in this course we will teach you the steps in the persuasion process, and what to add to your writing in order to convince your readers of taking the action you wish them to fulfil.
Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or any other kind of staple of your organisation, report writing is a skill you will use again and again. This course will build on a solid base of writing skills to present information in formal, information, and proposal styles to give you an efficient method in preparing these documents.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work application.
- Learn how to write a report
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Break down the stages of writing a report or proposal to make it an easier process
- Practical application so you can utilise your skills straight away
- Implement your newfound skillset as soon as you finish the course
- Recommended reading list to build on the skills you have gained with extracurricular resources
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.